Continuing education with IPM
Workshops, seminars and training
Continuing training with a concept
Employee training is an integral part of the LIVING PSO/PSD!® CONCEPT
Process optimisation and quality controls must be a reality that is practised every day within the service provider’s company in order to provide a tangible benefit for you and your customers.
With our training courses, we have developed a wealth of appealing seminar and workshop formats spanning the entire process chain. They are precisely tailored to the requirements of your employees from sales, prepress, CtP and print. One training approach is the same for all seminars and workshops: to establish intensive and inter-departmental communication.
Since with this information, the processes in your company flow faster too.
The diversity of what we offer means that we are able to put together a personalised training concept for every company. The advantage: you get the best possible ratio of effort and expertise gain.
Printing processes are only ever as good as the people that carry them out. Consequently
the LIVING PSO/PSD!® quality concept depends consistently on the constant training of your staff.
Take a look at our workshops
- Introduction to colorimetry: Seeing colour
- Colour models in the digital workflow
- Characterisation of printing processes
- Test print form for creating ICC profiles
- ICC colour profiles and their implementation
- tandardisation of colour management processes • Digital checking tools for quality assurance
- Synergies between colour management and PSO/PSD
Digital printing process standard ISO 15311
- Content and structure of PSO and PSD
- Densitometric and spectrophotometric measuring technology
- Paper types and their specific specifications
- Colour measurement: Determining the best full tone densities or Lab full tones
- Kennlinien: Ermittlung der korrekten RIP-LUT s von CTP-Systemen
- Characteristic curves: Determining the correct RIP-LUTs of CTP systems
- Quality checking and quality assurance with checking tools such as Ugra/FOGRA – CMYK media wedge V2.0/V3.0
Expert practice workshops for prepress / press
- Measurement of the IPM test print forms
- Analysis and interpretation of the measured values
- Evaluation of the measurement results and adaptation of the process parameters
Workshops for sales
- Training in argumentation: What advantages do our customers have?
- Evaluation and interpretation of supplied and self-made digital proofs
- Concluding discussion