No destination is too far to achieve more customer trust. With LIVING PSO/PSD!®, you can achieve this destination in just seven steps.
- Coordination and definition of parameters for process adaptation. We check and if necessary calibrate your measuring equipment in advance.
- Linear illumination of the test print form without the use of a compensation or gradation curve.
- Printing of linear, specially developed „technical test print form“ and determination of the spectrophotometric and densitometric variables in the printing process. ISO 12647 and ISO 15311 serve as the basis.
- Development of process plans. Coordination with responsible prepress staff, then test print and measurement technology checking.
- Second print with IPM visual test print form, use of measurement technology and visual checking elements. The reproducibility of the printing process and the stability of all parameters are checked.
- Measurement and assessment of the dry test prints. The parameters determined using measurement technology are compared with the visual impression under standard light.
- Certification according to offset printing process standard – ISO 12647. Certification according to digital printing process standard – ISO 15311.
Seamless quality control is therefore documented and transparent at all times for customers and employees.